Bianchi Industrial and NSK
NSK was established in 1916, and was the first Japanese producer of roller bearings. It is now a global leader, with 31,400 employees in 30 countries all over the world.
In addition to a wide range of roller bearings, NSK develops and produces high-precision bearings and components, automation products, systems and components for the automobile industry, power steering systems, and bearings for wheel hubs.
NSK aims to be number one when it comes to Total Quality. One of the reasons their products are reliable and efficient, even in severe conditions, is the significant investment that has been made in R&D in materials science, tribology, process optimisation and ongoing improvement.
Areas of application include the following:
- Bearings for the automotive industry
- Bearings for precision machine tools
- Bearings for high-speed angular contact spindles
- Bearings for robotics and industrial automation
- Bearings for electric motors
- Bearings for the paper industry
- Bearings for the domestic appliance industry
- Bearings for the food and beverage industry
- Bearings for pumps and compressors
- Bearings for the mining and quarrying industry
- Bearings for the steel manufacturing industry
- Bearings for the wind power industry