Bianchi Industrial and Rupac
RUPAC was established in 1949 by the engineer Bruno Friso, and provides customers with a wide choice in high-quality instrumentation and control equipment that meets DIN-ISO standards. RUPAC measuring instruments are the result of more than 60 years of experience in the Quality and Control sector, and the brand is among leading national and European companies in the industry.
RUPAC values include:
- EXPERIENCE: RUPAC has been synonymous with metrology for more than 70 years.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Our technical staff are available to customers to find the best solution for any requirement.
- PRECISION: High-quality products to meet customer precision requirements with reliable results.
- OFFERING: In addition to pre-sales advice, RUPAC provides services that range from training courses and after-sales support through to the availability of spare parts for all customer equipment. These benefits are designed to ensure that measuring systems remain perfectly efficient over time.
- EXPERTISE: Providing customers with an increasing number of solutions. Many of these have transpired from dialogue with customers operating in all production and research sectors.
Our commercial department is available to respond to any request. Contact us and we will guide you on the correct choice for your requirements, advising you on the best component and , performance and duration for a specific application.
Bianchi Industrial also provides a qualified consultancy service, with specialist technicians who have the expertise to suggest the most innovative solutions, thanks to in-depth knowledge of products and the ability to assess every single application.