Depending on the configuration, a shaft will have 2 to 6 grooved tracks on which the balls recirculating in the slide are positioned. This solution has the following features:
- an ability to withstand radial stress and moments moving with minimum friction
- high efficiency compared with traditional sliding spline shafts
- high load capacity thanks to arc rather than point contact, as with classic ball bushings
- just one shaft can be provided in place of the typical 3 shafts with traditional ball bushings
SPLINED SHAFT APPLICATION SECTORS
THK and IKO are leading producers of these linear components, which are highly valued in the following industries:
- electromedical and testing
- food and packaging
Our commercial department is available to respond to any request. Contact us and we will guide you on the correct choice for your requirements, advising you on the best component and brand in terms of precision, performance and duration for a specific application.
Bianchi Industrial also provides a qualified consultancy service, with specialist technicians who have the expertise to suggest the most innovative solutions, thanks to in-depth knowledge of products and the ability to assess every single application.
In addition to the before and after-sales service, when you buy from us you have the guarantee of receiving an original component. Bianchi Industrial guarantees the origin of components coming from its distribution network with the Bianchi Original Components mark on packaging.