Bianchi Industrial sealing systems basically include all components that are generally classed as seals.
Using Bianchi Industrial seals
Seals are generally used to constrain a fluid, which may be liquid or grease.
Seal characteristics are therefore used, for example, in order to:
- generate a force to move or drag a load;
- dispense a food or medicine;
- retain lubricant within a rotating system;
- channel gas along a pipeline.
Bianchi Industrial's experience in sealing systems
Bianchi Industrial is a leader in the trade of industrial components, and with experience gained through partnerships with international companies such as Angst+Pfister, Guarnitec, Guarniflon, Hallite and HD Slippers, can provide customers with the expertise and technical support required to choose the best sealing system, including:
- Energised seals
- Seals for rotating shafts
- PTFE composite seals
- Elastomer seals for alternating motion
- Sliding guides
- Static seals
- Custom seals
- A wide range, different seal profiles and adhesive strips
- Anti-vibration products with different shapes and materials depending on the application
- Metal seals to protect unshielded bearings or for increased protection for bearings operating in heavily contaminated environments.
Seal areas of application
There are multiple uses for seals in various industrial sectors, such as:
- Food and beverage
- Earth moving machinery
- Machine tools
- Oil hydraulics (hydraulic cylinders)
Anyone using seals professionally must remember that Bianchi Industrial seals are made of different types of elastomer materials, but are more fragile than the metal housings supporting them. It will therefore be the first component to fail in the event of a system breakdown, not as a result of the breakdown however, nor will it necessarily be the cause.
A Team & Centre Specialising in Sealing Systems
The Bianchi Group decided to enter the seals market by investing in dedicated resources and a team of industry experts, creating a specialist centre focusing on just one product line.
The Bianchi industrial Specialist Seal Centre in Monticello Conte Otto (Vicenza) has everything to meet your requirements. Personnel are always available to liaise with you and analyse your applications, advising on the best choice in terms of economics, technology or logistics.
Our stock includes a wide range of seals from leading national and international manufacturers, available in the following compounds:
- NBR, EPDM/Peroxide-cured, Silicone, FKM, CR (Neoprene), FFKM
- PTFE+Carbon graphite
- PTFE+carbon fibre
- PTFE+glass MoS2
- Phenolic resin
- Thermoplastic resin