RECIRCULATING ROLLED BALL SCREWS
The bar is produced from the rolling process that determines its diameter and pitch. The refinement of production processes now makes it possible to reach medium-high quality levels. In fact ISO5 precision rolled ball screws complete with individual preloaded nuts can also quite easily be provided on machine tools. Prices are considerably competitive thanks to mass production.
- Standard ISO7 to ISO10 rolled screws
- Standard ISO5 rolled screws complete with preloaded nuts
- Long-pitch screws to reach high speeds
GROUND RECIRCULATING BALL SCREWS
The shaft diameter and pitch are obtained with turning and grinding operations.
They are designed for applications that require medium to high levels of precision.
- ISO5 and ISO1 ground screws
- Micro screws for high-precision applications
- Screws with a long pitch and extra-long pitch to reach high speeds
- High-load screws for presses
- Stainless steel screws
In addition to the before and after-sales service, when you buy from us you have the guarantee of receiving an original component. Bianchi Industrial guarantees the origin of components coming from its distribution network with the Bianchi Original Components mark on packaging.
Bianchi Industrial also provides a qualified consultancy service, with specialist technicians who have the expertise to suggest the most innovative solutions, thanks to in-depth knowledge of products and the ability to assess every single application.